The weather can create all sorts of trouble when you're driving, and then includes visibility issues. That's why your Toyota vehicle came with factory-installed windshield wipers. They're the arms that sweep across your windshield in tandem, sweeping away any debris, ice, snow, mud, or water that might be obscuring your view.
What Do Wiper Blades Do?
Those wipers are made of metal, though. That metal can quickly scratch your windshield glass if it were to make direct contact. That's why your wipers have wiper blades attached. They're rubber stripes that attach to the metal arms. They exert the exact amount of pressure needed to maintain contact with your windshield through the arc of the wipers. Eventually, though, even the best wiper blades will start to go bad due to age, use, or weather-related damage.
How Do You Identify Wiper Blade Problems?
The good news is that it's pretty easy to spot when your wiper blades are going bad. Here are some common signs:
- You notice cracks or broken rubber in the blades
- Your wipers bounce when they're in use
- You hear chattering sounds
- Your wipers leave streaks across your windshield
buy Genuine OEM Wiper Blades Online
When it's time to replace your wiper blades, insist on using the best ones for your model. Those are always the ones made by your manufacturer. They're the only ones that are guaranteed to fit properly, delivering ideal performance. Find the wiper blades you need in our online auto parts center. Order yours today and we'll ship them right to your door!
No results found for "wiper blades, windshield wiper blades, windshield wipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!